I'm cheating on you with twitter and my new interest, Tumblr.
I know that we've had great times together.
You were the first to come to mind when I wanted to share a good joke or ponder on an interesting subject.
Furthermore, you've always been there to offer comfort when I face any sort of dilemma.
I've been able to come to you at 2 in the morning to release my deepest thoughts.
I've just been too lazy to work on our relationship, I admit.
Sometimes you want me to talk too much, to always "tell you how I feel" with as much detail as possible.
Twitter and Tumblr asked for so little from me, while still making the time spent with them fun.
But as I lay in bed last night, struggling with the thoughts that plagued me, I realized how much I've missed you; how much I've taken you for granted.
I wanted to vent. I needed to rant. I needed to let it all out without being judged.
And I can only find that in you.
Please forgive me for not realizing your worth sooner.
I will not lie to you though; I would still like to keep seeing both Twitter & Tumblr.
The 3 of you all offer me something different from the next.
I ask that you be just a little patient with me. I will not abandon you again.
Love,
Niku.
No comments:
Post a Comment