-->

16 March 2010

The Restaurant Diaries

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you've been following my  blog for a while, you'll realize that I like posting pictures of the food from the various restaurants my friends & I visit. I've decided to make this a regular part of my blog, which I will name "The Restaurant Diaries". Anyway, tonight we ate at this Soul Food restaurant. They had a pretty nice selection. I enjoyed my meal pictured above. Beef short rips with bbq sauce, with a side of mac & cheese and french fries. To drink, I had lemonade mixed with ice tea. It was good, but too sweet! I ended up being even more thirsty after drinking it, haha. But the ribs were savory and tender. The mac & cheese was alright, nothing special. And the fries were good. I didn't have any of the complementary corn bread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My friend had the Ox Tails. She said it was good, but not the best she's had. I tasted it, and I agree. Nevertheless, I'd visit this restaurant again!

3 comments:

Trell said...

DAMN this looks good as PHUCK

omg the mac & cheese looks on point

i bet yall went str8 to sleep after that!

Nell said...

bahaha you already know! we had the ITIS heavy :-p

Don said...

Yep. appears to be an ITIS dinner! LOL.