So remember when I told you that
he got me Alicia Keys concert tickets for Valentine's Day. Well umm, what I didn't tell you is that we are no longer together. Anyway, I decided to still go with him because I adore A. Keys.
Melanie Fiona and
Robin Thicke opened up for her and they delivered good performances. But when A Keys was coming on, man, I was super excited! I sang the words to all the songs she sang. She looked BEAUTIFUL, and I was very impressed by the stage setting. There was a 3D bleeding heart (pictured right) hanging over the audience while she sang "Fallin'" to give it that extra something. There were a lot of colors, circling piano, videos, etc. I really had a lot of fun, and I can now put this down as one of my favorite experiences.
8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS..I sooo envy you right now...
and I know how it feels to be with an ex one on one and realize just how much you miss them...sigh.
LOVE AKEYS!
Wow. A concert with Keys and Fiona?! And Robin Thicke. Yep. That deal.
I am jealous. LOL!
Keys stageshow looks incredible.
And stop missing the ex, make it right with him! Or vice verse! LOL!
Just teasing.
Oh. I see you've switched up your blog furniture as well.
teehee I was just so excited. I kinda felt like I was finally meeting a pen pal who ive known for years o.O lol.
& Don! I've missed you. Been meaning to dedicate some time to read your blog..got some time now so I shall head over there.
Yeah, Melanie sounded great..She had this cute sequin dress on. And Thicke was good too..but people said he kept doing some gay ish LMAOOO..Oh & at the end of his performance he danced to "A milli"" by Lil Wayne, lol.
& yeah, me hanging out with him just made me sad when i got home, because i know how we feel about each other and it's a shame we can't be together because he's genuinely scared.
I was expecting you to say that you are scared, or the both of you are scared, not he is scared. Awww. LOL! What are you doing to these guys Niku? Alicia sounds nice looking. I don't know about Thicke dancing to Lil Wayne. LOL.
They can't handle me. & I haven't even given them much to handle...yet ^_~ just playin, lol
so that means i can slide in and take his place right.....
looks like it was off the chain...
thanks for the add ma!
Well I mean, if you play your cards right you can be my Digital Love, LOL. And no prob!
Post a Comment