-->

11 February 2010

Rihanana: Rude Boy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPicI NEVER thought that I'd do a post focused on Rihanna. Granted, Ive liked some of her songs, but wasn't the biggest fan. However, I believe in giving credit when due, and I must say, I enjoy jammin' to some of the songs on her newest album. "Rude Boy" is my favorite, and when I saw the video yesterday, I was impressed. It's very creative. Bizarre in some areas, but creative. I love the combination of colors, patterns, artwork, etc. The video does not match the song, in my opinion, but it definitely catches your eye.
Oh and umm, I want the leggings and hat to the right. So 80's/90's! 

Photo Source // Peep the video here

4 comments:

Don said...

Oh, well you should love this even more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMYBmQR3wsc


And everyone knows why you love the colors being displayed in the video. LOL. On the real, no one can get me to say anything bad about Rihanna - I think she is a breath of fresh air, even if she does have trouble dancing. LOL!

Her video is definitely a switch up from her usually dark and tranquil videos. Although, once again, I see symbolism taking palce in this particular video. *sigh*

Nell said...

Don I'm curious..why do i love the colors? lol..is it because of my colorful layout? And well, you know what they say about Island Girls ^_~

Don said...

Aren't these colors the same as your native colors? Yes, your colorful layout as well.

Now I am curious - what do they say about island girls? *wonders*

Nell said...

They say that we are a breath of fresh air. Which isn't surprising, considering our climate, lol jk. Now don't accuse me of ethnocentrism, but you just won't fully understand until you date an Island Girl/Woman, lol.