13 December 2009
Myspace Buys Imeem!
So on Friday night, my girls and I were chillin @ the dorm, drinks in our hands, ready to start dancing. So I was about to go on my imeem account, to bump by dancehall/soca/reggae playlist like we always do during times like those. And to my surprise, they tell me that myspace has bought imeem. So I went on imeem.com, the above image is what I saw, and still see. AHHHHH!! Myspace has bought imeem for 1 million dollars! I see how imeem will benefit from this, as they are struggling financially due to inadequate revenue from ads, but what about ME?! Myspace has yet to migrate my playlist from there, and I'm fiending for my music. I wasn't even done adding all the songs from my playlist to my ipod. Well myspace, you realize that you are losing a number of users due to addictions, facebook and twitter, but #comeonson, hurry up and give me back my playlists!
If you care, read more here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment