So last night, my org, The International Student Organization (ISO), (which I am secretary of) hosted a Masquerade Ball last night which also served as our farewell dinner for the semester. We really worked hard in planning this event, and it definitely paid off because the night was a success! Excellent food, impressive performances, Bangin after party, and more! Peep some of the pics below

My homie, Sulaiman & I..lol, he didn't bother get dressed.

The mask I wore was beautiful but I only wore it for a few mins (to take pics)..it was too much in the way! haha.

CHEEEEEEEEESE!

Better view of my dress :) I had some sexy heels but I didnt wear them at all! These slippers were too comfy and Im a sucka for comfort haha.

LMAOOOOO yo the dance floor was poppin'!!

Ride Dat Wave!!

Swag Surfin'!

That's just PART of the line for the food!! lol

The food was great!
3 comments:
I love the pics! you really looked nice and it seem sit was a lovely event
It looks like you had a great time. You have a beautiful smile! :-)
thanks Tricia & Stephane! Yes, I definitely had a blast =D
Post a Comment