I'm sick of guys and their bullshit. If there ever were to be a spokesperson for a men-bashing society, it would be me. I have every right to say this. You'd say the same thing too if you were in my shoes. They get pissed when we say that they're all the same, but why is it that you go through the same shit with every guy that you give your time to? And every guy your homegirl gives her time to. And the latest gossip you hear is about the chick down the street who is going through the same thing. And this woman on the Tyra show is crying over her lame ass boyfriend who is more worried about getting some air-time that he is about the chick's feelings. And why is it that the same dude who was voted "cutest couple" with his girl for the yearbook, is the same one tryna holla when she's not around? You even see the shit that the men you love the most like your brother, cousin, uncle, etc to do females. Then you're gonna tell me that "they're not all the same." Okay. obviously, I don't mean that shit literally, like every human being walking on earth with 2 balls between his thighs is an asshole. But the majority of them sure as hell are.I heard there are good guys out there...where the hell do they keep those at? And I'm not talking about the ones who would give any female the time of the day because he's usually in his mama's basement playing Halo 3, having no life. I'm talking about the ones who actually have something good going for them. I don't want to hear "you've just been looking in the wrong places" because if I were to look anywhere else, I'd be kickin' it with an alien on Mars. I've met many dudes who have told me "I'm not like the rest." Well it doesnt mean shit till you prove it boo.
Really, are men naturally born with asshole qualities? After talking to some of them about this, I've concluded that they are like this because WE LET THEM. We tolerate the bullshit because we just want to be loved. We make excuses for them because we don't want to believe that they don't love us like they should.
I'm not going to become a lesbian & I'm not turning my back on the idea of love, but I am going to just chill, and do me.The next guy I give my hear to is gonna have to prove, I mean really prove to me, that he's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment