I warned my foolish heart... I told it to beware of his warm firm hold
His sweet kisses
His ability to make me fall into a fit of giggles
Don't give in....
Hold on to the protective bolts
I've worked so hard on putting all the little pieces back together
Hasn't it learned anything from the first 4 who ripped it apart?
What makes it think this one is any different?
Stupid heart....
"He's just like poison, slowly moving through my system, breaking all of my defenses with time..."
That's the first sign of developing feelings...
A song reminds me of him
It constantly plays itself in my head, as my mind absorbs the lyrics and applies them to our situation
Last night my stomach did somersaults as each minute passed, indicating his proximity to my house
I visited the mirror many times until it finally convinced me that I looked just right
No, no, no...Stop. I'm not supposed to care
Since when did I retire my sweats to impress him?
It won't work out...it can't work out
He's not even my type
See heart, we don't need him
I know you have all the love in the world to give
But you can't keep subjecting yourself to the abuse
In time we will give it another try
Just not right now
"You're just like poison, I'm addicted, I can't lie...kiss me one more time before I die"
1 comment:
i've given you a blogger award!! Click the following link to accept:
http://thesweetheartchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-2-30-days-of-luxury-blogger-awards.html
Post a Comment