-->

12 November 2009

I Cannot WAITTTT For This Album!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


        Beautiful, no?
Anybody who knows me, knows that I am an Alicia Keys stan fan. She has had my support since the braids/Songs in A Minor days. I love the two songs "Doesnt mean anything" & "Try sleeping with a broken heart" that she released off her upcoming album, called "The Element of Freedom." I hate that I have to wait till Dec. 15 to get the album.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too!!! i'm a huge Alicia fan!!

Neesh B Fly said...

Can't Wait either...

Don said...

Alicia is a bad broad.

Shandra E...*the misses said...

I can't wait either!!! Lol...ironically i'm listening to LESSON LEARNED off her last album!! I love Alicia; her lyrics are always on point & her sound is needed! Ooh but now i wann hear the songs you listed cuz i'm out the loop?! ;-p

Nell said...

=] always happy to hear from other A Keys fans! she has a lot of critics these days so it's refreshing. "Lesson Learned" is my jammmn. great lyrics..i gotta listen to it if i ever feel like going back to whats- their-faces lol.