
I just came home from a football game against Rutger's University and Howard University. It took place at Rutger's stadium. My friend goes there so I went to see both he and the game. It was my first college football game and so exciting! Now mind you, Ive enrolled in 2 colleges so far but one doesn't have a football team and the school I'm currently enrolled in doesnt have a division I team. Anyway, Rutger's PUNISHED Howard...they scored 45 and HU scored 7. I felt bad for them but their band was sick! No wonder their homecomings are known for being so great. Their dancers were pretty fly, made me kinda wonder what it would be like to do something like that. I'm planning on going to one of my school's games..
Click Below for more....
1 comment:
your photography is GREAT! Do you use the standard lense that came with ur SLR?
Post a Comment