-->

13 September 2009

Kanyes Disrespects Taylor Swift at VMA's 09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Dang 'Ye, I mean, I always knew you are egotistical..always boasting about how great an artist you are & whining like a bytch when you don't win an award, but this is just going too far. Taking the mic from poor Taylor's hand while she's giving her speech and saying that Beyonce should have won Best Female Video instead? I know a lot of people were thinking the same thing, including me, but the only difference is, they didn't embarrass BOTH Taylor and Beyonce on National Television!
Click Below for more....

Now he feels like an ass after Beyonce won video of the year..the one she wanted to win the most. Here's a screen shot of his apology:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It's her first VMA's award. Let the po' child have her shine. The pre-teen girls all voted for her...she didn't steal anything from Bey. I loved her last album and though I was just as surprised that she beat Beyonce in that category, she really is talented. I mean "teardrops on my guitar" & "picture to burn" are 2 of my fave heartbreak songs. Besides, we all knew that Beyonce was gonna take an award home. BTW, her performance was sick...bish you better WORK! Props to Bey for calling her back on stage during her speech to get her shine back. But I knowww that was planned and wasn't a spur of the moment kinda thing. Anyway, Kanye was carrying around a bottle of hennessey, so that's the only way his bytchassness can be somewhat justified.

We know that you're outspoken and you don't give a shhhhh what we think, but there's a difference between being outspoken and being plain disrespectful. I still roxx with his music though, lol.

WARNING!!! Ye's Ego & Alcohol = BAD COMBINATION!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After Kanye's outbust, Joe said that Kanye should be banned from show business. Shut up, Joe. You're the last person who should be giving advice on who should be in show business.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blame it on the Henny, Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol


Overall, this year's VMA's? ENTERTAINING!


Edit//
Saw his apology on Leno & he does seem sincerly sorry. We all do stupid shyt sometimes, so let's just move on.

No comments: