Hey Lovies! Like the title says, I am back! I got back on Thursday night but was really supposed to be back since last Sunday. Longggg and frustrating story. Just thinking about it tires me but word of advice to all you travelers- do yourself a favor and
never fly stand by. I noticed that I have 5 new followers since the last time I checked. Thank you for following me and thanks also to my old followers for continuing to follow! Anyway, I had a great time in Jamaica. It's my second home, since my mom and her family are from there. It felt soooo good to be back in the islands..the little things I saw, like the island food in the supermarket made me happy! It's crazy how you don't know what you have until it's gone, eh? Itook sooo many pics, but I will choose a few to show you... pardon the low quality on some of them, im saving most of the high quality ones for my portfolio, but i'll still throw some from my portfolio on here cuz i appreciate ya ;) NB: All photos I post on this blog are copyright.

Click Below for more....





^ this is the school my mom attended as a kid.






nice Jamaican home cooked meal :) white rice, callaloo (veggies) and ackee, which is the national fruit of Jamaica. Very delicious!


^ view from riding through the mountains.




^ my cuz & I.




2 comments:
oh thank you,
that food looks so good
i thought i followed idk what happened
but i followed you again lol.
thanks for stopping by :D
http://www.malibumara.blogspot.com
Thanks for the tour, I enjoyed the photos - it looks heavenly there!
Post a Comment