-->

10 August 2009

Barbados...Next Stop: Jamaica.

Hey Lovies,

So in my previous post I told you that I will be going to the Caribbean. Well I'm here and it's my last night in Barbados. Spent 3 days there, basically for business but found some time to head to the beach. Here are some of the pics of the beach & of me..Im so disappointed in myself that I didn't bring a lot of clothes and shoes because I usually over-pack and wanted to avoid doing so this time. But I just ended up bringing inadequate clothes :-( I didn't bring a handbag, heels, nothing... Oh Well...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click Below for more....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^ my mommy :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Bombchell said...

wow the pictures are so gorgeous, looks like paradise. lol if it were me, I'd made them into postcards and send to friends,

DRE said...

the pics are crazy and i like that song

Posh Culture said...

the pictures are really nice..Barbados looks so beautiful..

Anonymous said...

these pictures took my breath away! it looks so beautiful and serene

MalibuMara said...

im jealous,
im from the phillipines so i want to go back to my island!
haha i followed your blog hope you return the favor!
http://www.malibumara.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful. btw, your intro so looks like mine. lmao

I am now following you, check me out, subscribe and follow me. :)

jblovly.blogspot.com

[$ H A R O N A] said...

OMG!! THOSE PICS ARE ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING. How beautiful and how blessed you were to see it!