I had always secretly dreamed of receiving flowers from someone...more specifically, someone special. These were a very pleasant surprise. I like looking at them when I wake up in the mornings. They make me smile.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
new blog here.
Anyway, glad you're back. I'm sure you had good reasons for leaving us for so long!
The flowers are pretty. I'm not a fan of them...I hate the smell lol
3 comments:
new blog here.
Anyway, glad you're back. I'm sure you had good reasons for leaving us for so long!
The flowers are pretty. I'm not a fan of them...I hate the smell lol
Did someone surprise you with the ones pictured??
thanks girl. lol, you hate the smell of flowers? really? yes, the ones in the picture were a surprise. and i've followed your new blog :)
wow.. you are lucky..! i am not really a big fan of flowers but I mean hey if someone special sent them to me I would love it..!
Post a Comment