-->

05 May 2010

My Vision Board!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For my W omen's Studies course, we were required to create an electronic Vision Board in which we show images that relate to us personally; basically what we want for ourselves as women both in the present and future, or what we've come from. I decided to depict things that relate not only to me as a woman, but a black woman. I just love it! I've put it as my desktop background and plan to place it on my bedroom as a daily reminder of my potential and dreams.

2 comments:

Don said...

Nice looking vision board, Niku.

I love the balanced scales. Spirituality. Of course family, a healthy relationship, travel and vacation, nice car, success are admired items as well.

But why do you have the picture of the woman doing M.C. Hammer's typewriter dance. You are looking to become a member of Oaktown's 357 or something?


Hahahahaha.

Nell said...

the MC Hammer comment literally made me L.O.L!!

lol, i added that image because i think that "one size fits all" is a great idea. so many women suffer from low self esteem because they are unable to fit into the more "appealing" clothes.