-->

20 December 2009

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

People who just sit on their asses and complain, complain, complain. I mean it's okay to complain in moderation. Sometimes it makes you feel better--or sorry for yourself. But complaining excessively is really annoying. I hate when people complain about things that they cannot change. For example, you don't like that the sky is blue. You'd prefer that it were green. Well you can't do shit about it so why complain? Just accept it. I hate when people complain about things that they can easily fix even more. If there is something that you CAN change, then get up off your ass and change it instead of complaining!

But you know what REALLY grinds my gears? -- when you try to comfort the person. You try to be there for them, and give them a lot of good advice. But it still doesn't get through their thick skull! They'd prefer to complain & feel sorry for themselves. That's that kind of thing that drives people away from you.

4 comments:

Charlay ♥ said...

I love how you used the 'Family Guy' grind my gears thingy. Love your blog.

Nell said...

haha, ive actually never seen that episode of FG, but i saw a photo from it when i was looking for pictures. & thanksss.

Don said...

niku, please stop complaining. ha.

Nell said...

haha i was wondering if that's what I'm doing. but no- i'm not complaining, im venting about complaining! LOL.