Who the hell is "society"? Who in "society" determines what is acceptable or not? Am I not allowed to have my own outlook on certain aspects of life? Why should I conform to the general mindset of "society"? What is "society" & who gave it so much power over our lives? Surely, most people would mention what is written in the bible but it goes beyond that: Who is society to make one girl feel less attractive than the next? Who is society to make a hard-working man feel inferior about his job position? Who came up with the characteristics that determine what makes a lady, from the phrase "act like a lady?" Culture, Politics, Religion, all these things cannot be disregarded when trying to figure out "society" & it's complexities..& that's exactly what it is: complex. And I'm confused. Confused about life in general.
& to the person who unfollowed me, I'm sorry to see you go. *Lights a candle in your honor*
& to the person who unfollowed me, I'm sorry to see you go. *Lights a candle in your honor*
2 comments:
I thought you had blogged but I guess not. So I decided to check your archives.
This appeared to be a great topic and held the ability to get an understanding of the Island Beat.
From what I was told, society everyone walking the earth, you and I both, included. Yep. It's not like we had a choice.
Yes. You are well within your rights to have a separate outlook. The media gave society its power. Take away the media and you take away it's programming abilities.
Don't be confused about life. There is nothing to it - you inhale and exhale, and there you have it.
Wow. Someone actually unfollowed you? It must have been Chris Brown after those pictures of Rihanna you posted.
Hahahahaha!
why am i JUST seeing these comments you left?
you are obsessed with Rihanna, among other people..LMAO.
Post a Comment