Hey Lovies! I noticed that I have new followers. Welcome aboard & thanks for following me :-) I know I haven't posted in a bit, but I've been pretty busy. This weekend, I went on this Christian Retreat by the shore.
One of my besties, Jane & I
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
pretty pics!
And I don't think christianity prohibits number exchange....God promotes love...and friendship so who knows what could come out of that...
thanks, love. it doesn't. but some Christians "walk on egg shells" when they are in a religious setting. For EX, His cousin completely disregarded both my friend and I over the weekend & stuck to the church elders. He doesn't seem like his cousin at all though. I got a friend request from him on fb this morning :)
3 comments:
pretty pics!
And I don't think christianity prohibits number exchange....God promotes love...and friendship so who knows what could come out of that...
thanks, love. it doesn't. but some Christians "walk on egg shells" when they are in a religious setting. For EX, His cousin completely disregarded both my friend and I over the weekend & stuck to the church elders. He doesn't seem like his cousin at all though. I got a friend request from him on fb this morning :)
Quite the view. Is that separate land sitting in the middle of the waters or does it simply appear to be this based on the picture?
Post a Comment