-->

18 October 2009

What Do You Think Of These?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was browsing on Karmaloop & I came across these and thought they're cute. I want one of them since I have NO sneakers. Yeah :-/ I've always been a flats, sandals, boots person, but I've been wanting to get some for a while (to rock with some fly t-shirts that i have) but Ive been too lazy to look for cute ones. They're on sale & affordable too! I wish I could get all 3 for $124 (Great Deal) but my mom's like nahhh, chill. Um, It's MY money but she's right..I have responsibilities now.

Which Do You Like Best?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They rockin! I like them alot!

Sylvia said...

They're sick! Dope blog!

Nell said...

thanks =D
& i think im gonna order th pink & grey tonight or some time this week. shippin is 11 bucks though, damn. imma get the yellow ones later.