-->

10 October 2009

Quote Of The Week


The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
-Charles R. Swindoll
This is one of my favorite quotes. I often remember it when someone tries to ruin my day. I thought I'd share. Allow yourself to reflect on it.

Quote By My Friend...
Me: That's B2K....
Dan: WHO? B2-GAY?

LMAO. One of my best friends, Dan honeslty didn't remember who B2K is and he misheard me, lol. My friends often say the funniest shit. So I decided that I will add this section to the Quote Of The Week feature. I have a whole list of quotes from my friends on facebook, and when I'm feeling down or in need of a good laugh I read them, ha ha.

No comments: