My friend and I were discussing this last night.
I told him that I think cheating (relationship wise) is at least making out with someone other than your boo/significant other.
He said it's actually having sex with someone else, and that kissing & making out don't count.What do you think?
I told him that I think cheating (relationship wise) is at least making out with someone other than your boo/significant other.
He said it's actually having sex with someone else, and that kissing & making out don't count.What do you think?

4 comments:
i think that kissing and makin out do count as well as some other things...and i think that (s)he would too if they were to catch their boo kissin another person...cheatin is disrespect in my opinion so i think a lot of things can fall in that category...
He dares as much to text another girl and he's a FRIKEN cheater. That's my case here.
Cheating is anything you won't do in your partners face. So if you don't flirt with other pple in their presence but do when they leave...that is cheating.
wow, im glad i asked this..you have interesting perspectives. I always thought that kissing was the least..never thought of texting and flirting.
I guess it's important to state what you can tolerate and don't tolerate before getting into a relationship.
Post a Comment