-->

27 October 2009

Never Thought I'd Be In This Situation....

I decided to remove this. 
I figured, I shouldn't be posting stuff this personal online, as anyone can stumble on this blog.


With that said, do any of you ever feel paranoid about the stuff (personal) you post on your blog? You know, that someone who knows you in real life will find it? Or that it will come back and bite you in the ass?

5 comments:

Shadé said...

All the time, which is why I keep my blog PG rated.. and personal stuff offline.. But sometimes people need places to vent which is understandable.

Bombchell said...

girl do what works best for you. sorry to see you go.

Nell said...

lol, I'm not deleting my blog. I deleted a post that was about something personal going on in my life, LOL.

Shadé, yeah girl, I just need to figure out what I'm comfortable n not comfortable posting about in regards to my personal life.

Anonymous said...

not at all. I'm pretty nonchalant about posting because i'm not annonymous. They can't use it against me if I put it out there first so yea...

Little Lulu said...

I do feel like that at times. The internet is so widely used these days its sort of become a virtual world where things are just as complicated online as they are off!

When It comes to blogging i think its good to be personal, it allows people to get to know you, and build a relationship with you and your blog. I usually tackle the pro's and con's by being personal with my opinions, and letting people know a little about my everyday life without giving any 'stalker happy' details away. (lol I jus made that word up) but when it comes to my personal life and I need to vent. I do that else where. remember the purpose of your blog, and only share what you wouldn't mind the world knowing. =) Interesting topic, now ive just written a book here i'll leave! lol
p.s. thanks for your comment on my wordpress page =) I may have to make some blogger posts just for u!
x