-->

07 August 2009

We Love to Eat!

Hey Lovies!
So I'm laying in bed I'm trying to distract myself from my hunger by searching some interesting blogs, but I'm still starving! Then I think about all the good food I've eaten lately and go look at my stash of food photos which only makes me MORE hungry lol. My friends and I are known for tearing it up at the restaurants lol..I usually order the same thing though. I swear, I don't only eat junkfood ;)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^ caribbean food...ox tail, curry chicken, plantains, rice & peas, patty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ the staff at the restaurant that my friends and I went to for my 19th birthday (July 8th) surprised me with me cute little cake, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my besties, Jane & I.

No comments: