
At first, I had deleted this post but I put it back because I would not have been practicing what I preach...which is to - KEEP IT REAL. Do yourself and others in your life a favor and Don't bullshit Don't play games Don't beat around the bush Don't lie Just keep it real. It will save you so much internal conflict and people will appreciate it. How do you keep it real?
- Accept the fact that you cannot please everyone.
- Say what's on your mind....it's okay to sugar it up AS LONG AS you get your entire point across.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
Click Below for more....
When people try to bullshit me, it only gets me more pissed because I feel like they are insulting my intelligence. Remember though, you can "keep it real" without being obnoxious and unclassy. Please let the bulls produce their own shit, peeps. And grab a can of this:

No comments:
Post a Comment