I am so excited for this Nas & Damian "Jr Gong" Marley album that is expected to drop in Fall 09! Now you know I have to support my future hubby that is Damian Marley lol. But really, I'm expecting this to be SICK because they are both talented artists: Marley, who takes after his father, the legendary Bob Marley has contributed excellent music to reggae. Nas has definitely proved himself as a talented hip hop artist, selling over 15 million albums worldwide. The two also worked on the single Road to Zion, one of my favorites from Marley's Welcome to Jamrock album. The album will show the relationship between hip hop, reggae, and Africa. Hence the title, Distant Relatives. Nas is gonna need for this one to be a success, seeing that he was ordered to pay ex wife Kelis 44,000 a month in child support. DANGGGGGGGGG!
28 July 2009
Nas & Damian Marley: Distant Relatives
I am so excited for this Nas & Damian "Jr Gong" Marley album that is expected to drop in Fall 09! Now you know I have to support my future hubby that is Damian Marley lol. But really, I'm expecting this to be SICK because they are both talented artists: Marley, who takes after his father, the legendary Bob Marley has contributed excellent music to reggae. Nas has definitely proved himself as a talented hip hop artist, selling over 15 million albums worldwide. The two also worked on the single Road to Zion, one of my favorites from Marley's Welcome to Jamrock album. The album will show the relationship between hip hop, reggae, and Africa. Hence the title, Distant Relatives. Nas is gonna need for this one to be a success, seeing that he was ordered to pay ex wife Kelis 44,000 a month in child support. DANGGGGGGGGG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dope blog, ill follow you if you follow me! go to sonicswagger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment